The Extreme Dinosaurs are a fictional group of dinosaurs that protect the Earth from a gang of evil Raptors in an animated TV series, which originally aired in syndication between 1 September–24 December 1997.
A Tyrannosaurus, a Triceratops, a Stegosaurus, and a Pteranodon are transformed by an inter-dimensional criminal named Argor Zardok to be his army. They rebelled against Argor and his second group of dinosaur warriors known as the Raptors. Eventually, the Raptors', led by Bad Rap objective is to increase the Earth's temperature, which will make life on earth more comfortable for reptiles.
- T-Bone: A golden yellow T-Rex, and leader of the Extreme Dinosaurs.
- Spike: A blue Triceratops, and the muscle of the team.
- Stegz: A green Stegosaurus and the tech expert.
- Bullzeye: A red Pteranodon, and the youngest of the team. His favorite passtime/bad habit is ordering stuff off of the shopping channel.
- Hard Rock: A grey Ankylosaurus from an alternate reality inhabited by humanoid dinosaurs. He is the principal pacifist.
- Bad Rap: The leader of the Raptors. Bad Rap's goal is to permanently alter the Earth's biosphere to closely resemble the Mesozoic. He is orange with yellow stripe tail and a metal brace-like device attached to his mouth.
- Haxx: A mahogany Raptor with implants on the backs of each wrist that produce green blades, whose tail has been replaced with a blade, capable of spinning like a drill.
- Spittor: The brains of the Raptors. He is mulberry-purple with white on his neck, chest and feet.